Booking and Refund Policy
General Terms and Conditions
- All guests must be of at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to Government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person staying at the hostel.
- The identification proofs accepted are Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID Card. Guests with Local IDs will not be allowed admission.
- Advance taken at the time of reservations is strictly non-refundable.
- Non resident guests are not allowed inside the rooms. In case you want to invite someone, you can meet with them in the common areas.
- Guest are responsible for their own personal belongings.
- Outside pets are not allowed.
- Breakfast is not inclusive of the room rate cited. It is charged over and extra at the property only.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention by the other guests, The Void Life reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Right to admission is reserved.
- Certain polices are booking specific and they are notified at the time of booking.
Booking Extension Policy
- Extension of the stay would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
- Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
-The advance taken at the time of reservation is always non-refundable.
- If the group behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, The Void Life Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
- The Void Life reserves the right to admission.
Check-in and Check-out Policy
- Standard Check-In time is 12 noon
- Standard Check-Out time is 10 AM
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out are subject to the availability and discretion of the property.
- However please feel free to hang around in our common areas during that time.